Have you considered becoming a virtual assistant, but aren’t sure of the services you could actually offer? We’ve been there and it’s not pretty. The best way to determine what you can offer potential clients is by combing through menial tasks you do daily. From there, you can categorize those tasks into things you enjoy doing and things you don’t. By providing services that you love (and excel at) your success rate among your clients will be much higher, which will positively affect your bottom line.
If your projected services are slim, or you’d like to diversify your offerings, take a stab at our 26 virtual assistance services you can offer clients. Share this list if you found it useful!
26 virtual assistance services to provide your clients
- Setting up social media pages
- Responding to and monitoring comments on social media
- Responding to blog comments
- Managing an online community — enforcing rules, creating engaging posts, etc.
- Curating content for blogs and social media
- Properly tagging images (SEO) for blog and social media use
- Composing great headlines
- Writing SEO blog posts
- Editing existing blog posts, and then making them SEO friendly!
- Creating quality graphics
- Video editing
- Writing pitch letters
- Writing press follow-ups for clients
- Email management — responding, deleting, or organizing emails
- Campaign management — organizing from start to finish
- Newsletters — designing, writing, scheduling, or monitoring newsletters
- Online store management
- Creating and/or organizing workflows
- Scheduling meetings and/or travel arrangement
- Filing e-documents and photos
- Editing website content for each page or category
- Organizing digital events for media companies
- Hosting Twitter parties
- Digital marketing
- Designing media kits
- Creating lead pages
If you found our 26 easy virtual assistance services list useful, please share it with your tribe!