CLIENT: Be Blogalicious
GOAL: Translate the conference’s emphatic engagement across social media through live media, content, and brand’s hashtags. It was important that we trended on Twitter for at least 1 day to replicate the engagement of previous years.
OUTCOME: #Blogalicious8 trended on Twitter for 3 days of the conference, a feature that’s never been done before. Event coverage was spread across Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and blogs.
METHODS: Ambassador program • Content Seeding • Live event coverage • Social media program • Blog content
This program resulted in spectacular brand engagement!
- #Blogalicious8 attendees and ambassadors featuring genuine moments through engaging blog posts and attractive Instagram shots.
- Ambassadors amplifying Blogalicious and conference sponsor’s sessions by sharing their favorite personal moments with their audiences on social media as well as to those following #Blogalicious8 and #ContentIsLife hashtags.
- Ambassadors were hands on — documented 15+ sessions throughout conference weekend with live tweets, quality photos, video content, blog content, and scheduled updates.
- There was an overwhelming response from non-attendees expressing their need to attend the 2017 main event due to social media coverage.
- #SpeakBeautiful, the campaign of premium conference sponsor Dove, trended the entire day of their live panel!
- #PerfectPitchIV, the campaign, and contest of premium conference sponsor Wells Fargo, also trended the entire day of their contest.
Conference Presentation — take a look!
Actual screenshots of trending hashtags: #Blogalicious8, #ContentIsLife, #PerfectPitchIV, and #SpeakBeautiful. It is clear that our client, their sponsors, the ambassadors, and weekend attendees had an amazing time and documented the fun using social media. We’d happily work with Blogalicious again.
Work With Us
Let us work for you! We can’t wait to create great content and amplify for your brand.