CLIENT: Be Blogalicious
GOAL: Translate the conference’s emphatic engagement across social media through live media, content, and brand’s hashtags. It was important that we trended on Twitter for at least 1 day to replicate the engagement of previous years, as well as keep the community – attendees or not – engaged.
OUTCOME: #Blogalicious9 trended on Twitter for 3 days of the conference. Event coverage was spread across Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, blogs, and more.
METHODS: Ambassador program • Content Seeding • Live event coverage • Social media program • Blog content
This program resulted in spectacular brand engagement!
- #Blogalicious9 attendees and ambassadors featuring genuine moments through engaging blog posts and attractive Instagram shots.
- Ambassadors amplifying Blogalicious and conference sponsor’s sessions by sharing their favorite personal moments with their audiences on social media as well as to those following #Blogalicious9 and #TribeUp hashtags.
- Ambassadors were hands on — documented 15+ sessions throughout conference weekend with live tweets, quality photos, video content, blog content, and scheduled updates.
- There was an overwhelming response from non-attendees expressing their desire to have been present at the main event due to social media coverage.
- #WhyIWearWhite, the campaign of conference sponsor Change the Cycle, trended the day of their live panel!
- #PerfectPitchV, the campaign, and contest of premium conference sponsor Wells Fargo, also trended the entire day of their contest.
Conference Presentation – take a look!
Actual screenshots of trending hashtags: #Blogalicious9, #TribeUp, #PerfectPitchV, and #WhyIWearWhite. It is clear that our client, their sponsors, the ambassadors, and weekend attendees had an amazing time and documented the fun using social media. We’d happily work with Blogalicious again.